We are excited to announce a new job opening for a Director of Philanthropy at Endow. Below is a description of the position. If you know any good candidates please forward this email to them.
Director of Philanthropy
The Director of Philanthropy (DOP) personally represents Endow and ignites benefactors and potential benefactors to passion and action in support of our work. The DOP cultivates major gifts to allow Endow to grow and enhance our apostolate. This position requires experience in development or related field, excellent written and verbal communication skills and a desire to grow in understanding of the fund development field. Additionally, this position requires the ability to work as an effective team member in a fast-paced, result-driven environment.
• Develops and maintains a portfolio of 100-200 Endow Fund potential benefactors (i.e. potential benefactors with the capacity to give between $2,500 – $500,000 annually). Makes personal gift solicitations of these prospects and directs a solicitation to all prospects in the portfolio for the Endow Fund. Records all contact with potential benefactors in the Endow constituent database
• Shares the mission of Endow and the joy of the Catholic faith with benefactors in order to encourage their own relationship with Christ
• Schedules and conducts face-to-face benefactor visits; Expects to travel 12-15 days per month, and 8-10 nights per month
• Develops and implements strategy and tactics regarding the development system. Leads in the discovery, qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of gifts.
• In the future will work in collaboration with other Development Officers on relationships with potential key benefactors
• Meets regularly with supervisor and attends all appropriate Endow meetings
• Provides strong, creative and energetic leadership and works selflessly to help the mission attain identified success factors
• Practices Catholic faith, and displays an operative understanding of how the Catholic Church is organized and be in good standing with the Church.
• Attends Endow and community events as required
Fiscal Year Goals:
• Conducts face-to-face benefactor visits each year, ramping-up to 20-30 visit per month within 6 months
• Achieves benchmark revenue objectives
• Introduces planned giving to potential benefactors
The DOP position is compensated within the guidelines of Endow’s funding model. Total compensation will be highly competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates should send submit their resume and cover letter to Info@EndowGroups.org.
Candidates are not required to live in Colorado.