We want you!
· Like to travel?
· Love meeting new people?
· Enjoy public speaking?
· Have several years’ experience in Public Relations and/or Sales Management?
Are you a:
· High energy,
· High achieving,
· Team player?
Are you in love with the Catholic Church and inspired by her teachings on the feminine genius?
Would you like to use your gifts, skills, creativity, and talents to help women and girls come to know the joy, freedom, and dignity that come from living out their authentic femininity in Christ?
If so, we’d like to talk with you about an opportunity to join Endow (Educating on the Nature and Dignity of Women) as a full-time, salaried member of our leadership team in Denver, Colorado.
We are in need of an experienced professional to lead a dedicated team whose primary responsibility is to introduce new women and girls to the life-giving message of Endow through the formation of new study groups. For more information on this position please download the full job description here or to apply for the Director of Programs position please send your resume and a brief cover letter to info@EndowGroups.org. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Director of Programs
Endow (Educating on the Nature and Dignity of Women) - Denver, CO
Full time, salaried position with benefits
Endow (Educating on the Nature and Dignity of Women) is a Catholic study program that engages the intellect of women and girls to help them understand their God-given dignity and respond to our culture’s desperate need for an authentic feminine presence in every aspect of life and society. Endow transforms the hearts and minds of women by inviting them into the joy, freedom, and dignity that come from living out their gift of authentic femininity in Christ. Endow is headquartered in Denver with satellite offices in Los Angeles and Philadelphia.
We are looking for a an experienced professional to lead our dedicated program team in introducing women and girls to the life-giving message of Endow through the formation of new study groups. A high level of professionalism, strong decision-making ability, and attention to detail are critical for success in this role.
The ideal candidate will integrate their gifts, skills, creativity, and talents to help women and girls gain a solid understanding of the Catholic Church’s teachings on the feminine genius. They will radiate Christ’s message of life, joy, and love to the women we serve.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the program team in developing and implementing creative growth and retention strategies
- Find opportunities to share the message of Endow at retreats and conferences to grow the program
- Generate leads to share the message of Endow with new parishes and dioceses
- Regularly write engaging articles for our monthly newsletters, quarterly magazine, and press releases as needed
- Full P&L responsibilities for the program budget
- Monitor Catholic trends, social media, youth culture, and society at large as it relates to feminine dignity in order to identify and respond to new opportunities
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on program team initiatives
- Travel estimated to be 15-20%
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher)
- Clear, effective, and professional written and verbal communication skills
- P&L management
- Professionalism in phone and email etiquette
- Strong sales, closing, and lead generation skills
- High level of flexibility and collaboration
- Experience with Salesforce, Convio, or other CRM/contact management tools a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have earned a bachelor’s degree in a related field (some examples include Marketing, Business, Public Relations, Communications, Theology etc.) and have five or more years of experience, with increasing levels of responsibility, in PR and/or Sales and Management.
The ideal candidate will also have public speaking experience and a strong understanding of, and love for, the Catholic Church and her teachings.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary will be commensurate with experience; bonus will be based on performance. Benefits include health insurance (medical and dental), short term disability, long-term disability, life/AD&D, retirement, and vacation after six months. We offer relative flexibility with work hours and schedule.
To apply for the Director of Programs position please send resume and a brief cover letter to info@EndowGroups.org.